A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Boyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
- Mount Graham Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip David Boyer DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip D. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Phillip Boyer has 20 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Boyer practices Ophthalmology near Safford, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Willcox, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Safford Ophthalmologists.