A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Boyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
- Mount Graham Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip D. Boyer practice?
Dr. Phillip Boyer practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Safford, AZ and Willcox, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.