A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Brackin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Brackin, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Brackin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brackin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brackin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brackin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Brackin practice?
Dr. Phillip Brackin practices Urology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Trenton Urologists.