Dr. Phillip Burrer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Burrer?

May 30th, 2014

Remarkable Man

Dr. Burrer, thank you! For the last year, we have seen Dr. Burrer many times with a rare illness. He educated himself on the illness and became our rock among all the doctors we were seeing. Truly a humble man that we trusted, never short of laughs and ever caring. I hope he never leaves our small community, he would leave a giant void in our hearts. Thanks again Dr. Burrer

June 18th, 2012

Dr. Burrer was my physician in Massachusetts. I enjoyed my doctor/patient relationship with him immensely; he provides solid medical advice, is an active listener during visits, and is collaborative in his approach to treatment. He is also down to earth and has a great bedside manner. I have benefited from his care in many ways, and wish him all the best.

April 2nd, 2011

I travel 100 miles one way to see Dr. Burrer!

I have been a patient of Dr. Burrer's for more than 15 years. On every occasion when I have seen him, I have been treated with kindness, respect & professionalism. He always places my concerns first, he listen with care, and always explains things in a way that I can understand them. He is without doubt, an excellent doctor, whom I have recommended to all my friends and family. He has gone above and beyond since my first visit. My husband and I respect his opinion and care so much, that we continue to travel over one hundred miles one way, from our home, in order to see him and for him to remain as our doctor. I have found throughout my life that there are not a lot of doctors who can live up to this expectation, but Dr. Burrer always has for us. I trust him with our lives.

February 16th, 2010

Great doctor / great office

Dr Burrer is extremely caring and thorough. I called and was seen the very same day for a problem. The office is brand new and very professional. Overall it was the best experience I have had dealing with the healthcare system.

June 20th, 2016