A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Calenda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Calenda, Ophthalmology - Dry Eye Syndrome, LASIK and Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Calenda, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Calenda graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Calenda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip James Calenda MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Calenda practice?
- Dr. Phillip Calenda has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Calenda practices Ophthalmology near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Ophthalmologists.