A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Calenda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Calenda is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Calenda, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Calenda graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Calenda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calenda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Calenda practice?
Dr. Phillip Calenda practices Ophthalmology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and New York, NY.
See Scarsdale Ophthalmologists.