A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Calenda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Calenda, Ophthalmology - Dry Eye Syndrome, LASIK and Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calenda
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Calenda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Calenda, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Calenda graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Calenda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip DR Calenda MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip D. Calenda practice?
- Dr. Phillip Calenda has 5 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Calenda practices Ophthalmology near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY and New York, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Ophthalmologists.