Dr. Phillip Calenda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Calenda?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Calenda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2015

Going to another doctor

It's the office staff that I found to be very inefficient, did not expalin things clearly plus did not convey office hrs. clearly. Lots of frustration in dealing with them. Stay away!!!

July 24th, 2015

Dr. Calenda is a dry eye specialist not a cataract specialist. I do not recommend him as a dr. For cataract surgery. I had cataract surgery with him and my vision today is worse then it was before, he is not attentive and did not address my concerns. they always want to make needless follow up appointments just for the simple fact of collecting copays and billing insurances.

March 24th, 2014

Feeling so much better now

My eyes had been hurting SO MUCH this winter. I went to see Dr. Calenda and after a few visits of assessing me, and adjusting the drop regimen he gave me my eyes are feeling great! Very happy with the doctor and his staff...

March 19th, 2014

A happy LASIK pt

I recently had LASIK with Dr. Calenda and couldn't be happier! I went from being completely dependent on my glasses and contacts to seeing great without them :))) Dr. Calenda was very thorough and really put me at ease with the procedure. Two thumbs up!!

Loving life after LASIK

Before: - blind as a bat/ hassling with cl's and solutions and cases/couldn't see in the morning when I woke up/ eyes hurt all the time from cl's After: -Great vision 20/15; no hassles! -Best thing ever!!! Should have seen Dr. Calenda years ago....

February 19th, 2014

Was blind and now I see...

I had been legally blind for 4 long years after having a very bad experience with my last eye doctor. He had scared me to death about my cataracts and having surgery. A friend of mine told me Dr. Calenda had done his cataract surgery and even TAUGHT OTHER DOCTORS how to do cataract surgery... well naturally I was impressed. Still scared, but impressed. Turns out I had nothing to worry about because now thanks to Dr. Calenda and the special lenses he used during my cataract surgery I can DRIVE WITHOUT GLASSES! He transformed my life!

A sight for sore eyes

I had been suffering from dry eyes for about 6 months but didn't know it - burning in my eyes, blurry vision sometimes - it was a nightmare! Dr. Calenda figured out the problem right away, took the time to answer my questions (and there were many!) and had me feeling better in no time !

February 18th, 2014

A Caring, Compassionate Doctor

I saw Dr. Calenda on the advice of some friends of mine. I was having burning with my eyes and my vision was blurring and I was getting concerned something serious might be wrong with me. I was a bit nervous when I went in for the exam but Dr. Calenda and his staff put me at ease. It turns out I have dry eyes (who knew!) and after just a few visits I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER! Thank you Dr. Calenda!!

August 6th, 2013

I saw him in his CM office 3 times - each time I went there, he rushed through my visit, didnt address my actual problems, told me to get a certain eye solution but couldnt provide any samples, injected me around the eye area withour any warning or cleaning of the area (ps - I was wearing makeup!!!) - oh, and didnt wash his hands. After 3 visits and $50.00 co-pay per visit, I still havent had my retina checked!!! . I left him a detailed message with the receptionist expressing my concern and hoping that we could come to a resolution... guess what - I havent heard back from him. The best thing about his practice is the lovely, lovely Maureen!

October 12th, 2016