Dr. Phillip Camp Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Camp Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2015

Let me ski again

Dr. Camp didn't seem what he is. He is about the most regular guy I have ever met. Immediately made me feel comfortable even in one of the most terrifying moments of my life. Didn't give me false hopes. Told me how it was and what the outcome might be. After all this he assured me that he was capable. Then I looked up his "resume" and I felt comfortable putting my life in his hands. He then did what he said he would do. I can never thank Dr. Camp and his team enough. Since I had my double lung transplant I now have a new saying, Pray to God but put your faith in your Doctors. Thank You Dr. Camp. ps 55 and I'm still Skiing.

February 27th, 2013

Mother of a transplant of Dr Camp's

Absolutely the best in all respects, from seeing us through the match late one Saturday in the ER to post transplant 2 1/2 years ago. He is a gem Also a military man, Our troops are in good hands

August 8th, 2011

He makes the difficult very easy

Really an amazing guy. Expected some hard to talk to surgeon with a no time, but he was warm, spoke to me like a real person, and took as much time as I and my family needed to answer our questions. We walked in scared, and left assured that we had found a doctor that would take fantastic care of me. This guy is one in a million

December 4th, 2010

Lung Transplant

The best thoracic surgeon in the Eastern seaboard. Extremely knowledgable about medicine

July 2nd, 2009

AWESOME SURGEON

Dr. Phil Camp, is the most personable down to earth doctor, who was very informative, knowlegeble and most caring person we have met in the medical field.He loves his job and it shows. He is a very warm, friendly,compassionate & caring doctor. My husband and I knew when we met him, that he was the surgeon my husband needed for his medical condition. Awesome Surgeon, he is the best of the best! #1 in our family. Have a consultation with him and you will agree.

May 28th, 2009

Best Lung Transplant Surgeon

He's extremely well educated, highly trained in his field, very professional, yet personable, friendly and caring. A quality individual, one of the most talented surgeons you will ever find in likely the most difficult field around. He is simply The Best!

May 23rd, 2016