A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Canfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Canfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Canfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canfield graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Canfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Canfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Canfield practice?
- Dr. Phillip Canfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Canfield practices Family Medicine near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Family Physicians.