A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Caruso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Caruso, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Caruso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Rideout Mem Hosp, Marysville, Ca
- Fremont Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Todd Caruso MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip T. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Phillip Caruso has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Caruso practices Anesthesiology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Carmichael Anesthesiologists.