A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Catanzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catanzaro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Catanzaro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Catanzaro, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Catanzaro graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Catanzaro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip John Catanzaro MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Catanzaro practice?
- Dr. Phillip Catanzaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Catanzaro practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Radiation Oncology near Independence, OH.
See Independence Pathologists and Independence Oncologists.