Dr. Phillip Chang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2015
breast implants
Dr. Chang did my breast implants they turned out awful I do not recommend anyone going to him. I have nothing good to say about the staff they are rude. I am know having to undergo another surgery to fix what all he has messed up lucky I don't take this to court after speaking with my attorney I would win this battle.

November 10th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Excellent Office
Excellent Doctor. Excellent Office

November 5th, 2015
Dr. Chang is an awesome surgeon. So professional and the staff are excellent. I am so pleased with the results of all of my surgeries throughout the years. Dr. Chang is my plastic surgeon of choice, no one comes close.

January 19th, 2015
This review is long over due... I had breast augmentation revision preformed by Dr. Chang almost 2 years ago. I am SO incredibly happy with my results! ... This is coming from someone who is extremely particular and can be a little high maintenance:) I have the cleavage I always wanted and my scars are minimal and well hidden under the crease of my breasts. I own a boutique with my fiance, I always get complements from my customers about how perfect my boobs are and they are shocked when I tell them I had breast augmentation! Dr. Chang is great! He stands by his work and will ensure you are happy with your results. Not to mention his office is pristine and staff is very helpful, friendly, and professional. I absolutely recommend Dr. Chang and plan to return to him for all my cosmetic wants/needs! THANK YOU Dr. Chang and staff!!!

October 10th, 2012
Disappointed
My name is Bridgette, I am 23 years old and had breast augmentation done by Dr. Chang about 2 years ago. The process leading up to surgery was very stressful due to the surgical facility in which my procedure would be done at divulging information about the surgery to unauthorized family members. Dr. Changs coordinator offered to cancel my procedure due to the mix up but I really wanted to have it done.... Looking back I wish I would have taken these events as a sign not to go through with the surgery... within 6 months my breast implants had bottomed out. There is not a day that goes by in which I do not deal with frustration about my implants! Even 2 years post op I have partial numbness in my right breast (which also sits about half an inch lower than the left breast) and I experience random shooting pains through both breast multiple times within a week. Although I wanted so badly to have breast implants I wish I had never gone through with it if I could avoid the pain and emotional distress the results have caused. Unfortunately I would not recommend Dr. Chang to a family member or friend.

December 19th, 2011
Great plastic surgeon!!

April 8th, 2011
Best plastic surgeon in virginia
I was referred by friends who had breast augmentations with Dr. Chang. They were extremely happy. I just had my Mommy Makeover and I couldn't be more thrilled. He is no doubt the best plastic surgeon around!

March 27th, 2011
Very Pleased!
I've had a number of procedures with Dr Chang over the past 3 years - Botox, face fillers, and laser skin treatments. Always very happy with the experience and outcome.

February 1st, 2011
A very talented and caring cosmetic surgeon
I've been seeing Dr. Chang since 2006 for various cosmetic procedures. I'v always been pleased with the outcome and the experience.