A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Chapman, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Chapman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chapman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan