A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Chapman, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Chapman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip H Chapman MD is a male Transplant Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Transplant Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Phillip Chapman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Chapman practices Transplant Surgery and Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons and Seattle Urologists.