A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Choo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Choo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Choo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Choo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choo graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Choo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Hyunchul Choo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Choo practice?
- Dr. Phillip Choo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Choo practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.