A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Choo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Choo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Choo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Choo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choo graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Choo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Hyunchul Choo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Choo practice?
- Dr. Phillip Choo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Choo practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.