A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Collier is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Collier, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Collier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip J Collier MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Collier practice?
- Dr. Phillip Collier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Collier practices Anesthesiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Anesthesiologists.