Dr. Phillip Craft MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 22 reviews

October 21st, 2016
Marie
He was so caring and listened to my concerns thru the consultation. I am now looking and feeling better than even before babies!

October 11th, 2016
Super happy
I am super happy and satisfied with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Phillip Craft for his knowledge and human touch. I was also impressed by the professionalism and customer service offered by his patient coordinator Eliana, medical assistant, etc. Thanks to Dr. Phillip Craft I have gain my self confidence after giving birth. He is awesome!

July 15th, 2016
Transformed and glowing with confidence
The best plastic surgeon this side of the country! Wouldn't trust anyone else, dr craft is amazing at what he does. My body sculpting after my last child I thought I would never feel good about my figure. My life has changed and even though the change is subtle I feel transformed! Highly recommend him plus they serve the best tea at every visit!

April 21st, 2016
Amazing plastic surgeon. Made me feel so comfortable during our visit.

November 10th, 2015
Truly an artist that understands what Perfect Breast should look like!!!
I have waited years to get my breast enlarged from a A to a C but always was afraid I'd be one of those girls that had a botched boob job, so I went to a few consultations and most of the doctors I met seemed so un-personal and really only interested to get you on their boob assembly line. For me its so important that I trust my doctor and that he understands the vision I have. When I met Dr. Craft and his staff not only were they warm and professional, he really understood and took the time to explain every little detail to me. He is truly as artist and understands what beautiful plastic surgery is suppose to look like. I could not be happier with my breast I absolutely love them!!!

October 27th, 2015
Super happy patient
The bedside manners ever. Definitely worth every penny. You get what you pay for!

May 7th, 2015
Love Dr Craft!! I trust him with all my health and my beauty concerns. He is kind, and a true gentleman.

January 11th, 2015
An amazing experiencie
I just had my breast augmentation and labiaplasty with Dr. Craft and it has been an excellent experience with him and his staff. They are caring and explain everything since the beginning of the process. It took me almost 4 years to decide for a good doctor, but when I met Dr. Craft I knew he was the one, he gave me a lot of trust in his work and calm every doubt that I had. It was great open my eyes after my surgery and see him, his wife and the staff taking care of me letting me know that everything went perfect, my surgery looks amazing I am so happy with the results and the attention has been outstanding. I will recommend Dr, Craft for any procedure you intend to do; he is really an excellent Dr.

December 19th, 2014
Mommy Makeover with Dr Craft
I have looked at a few doctors for my cosmetic surgery and Dr Phillip Craft was by far the kindest and most attentive plastic surgeon I have ever met. My mommy makeover is still in its early stage of recovery but I couldn't be happier with the care from him and his staff!

April 27th, 2014
love him!!! best plastic surgeon ever ( le meilleur ) the best

July 9th, 2013
The best ever
Dr. Craft is an incredible artist and doctor, very professional. I can only highly recommend him to anyone.

April 16th, 2013
Amazing Job!
I had a mini Tummy Tuck with liposuction on my lower back and thighs. I also had a little bit of fat transferred to the buttocks. After only 4 weeks I look amazing. Even better than before my pregnancies, Dr Craft is truly a great Surgeon with great bedside manners and experience. The procedure was worth it! I can look myself at the mirror again and be happy with my body. My husbands says that I smiled more now. I feel sexy. If anyone out there is thinking about having any of these procedures done, think no more do it, but do it with the best Dr. Craft and his staff.