A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Cummings, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Cummings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip B Cummings MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Phillip Cummings has 5 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Cummings practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Plantation Orthopedic Surgeons and Plantation Surgeons.