Learn more about Dr. Phillip Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Cummings, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Cummings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip B Cummings MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Phillip Cummings has 5 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Cummings practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Tamarac, FL.
See Plantation Orthopedic Surgeons and Plantation Surgeons.