A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Cummings, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Cummings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cummings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Cummings practice?
Dr. Phillip Cummings practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons.