A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Cummings, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Cummings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip B Cummings MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Phillip Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Cummings practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons.