Learn more about Dr. Phillip Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Cummings, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Cummings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip B Cummings MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Phillip Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Cummings practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons.