Dr. Phillip Dahan MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Reno, NV

May 5th, 2017
Can't say enough good things!!
I am so happy with my results from Dr. Dahan!! I'm very impressed with the entire office . Everyone is knowledgeable and friendly and make you feel so comfortable. I've been to other offices in Reno and this is hands down the best!

March 23rd, 2017
Awful Front Desk
I called about 2 weeks ago to try and schedule a consultation to speak to someone about getting my face done as I know a few people who have seen Dr. Dahan in the past. I never even made it past the girl who answered the phone (Kelly or Kammie maybe). Talk about being made to feel like you are an idiot just in a simple phone call. She made me feel as though I was taking up to much of her time and she couldn't be bothered with me. Every question I asked was met with a short unhelpful answer... Needless to say I did not schedule an appointment and now have a very sore feel for this office.

March 23rd, 2017
Awful Front Desk

November 13th, 2016
Dr Dahan has performed 4 surgeries on me within the last 11 years. I have been extremely happy with the results every time! Doctor Dahan consistantly performs above and beyond my greatest expectations! He is genuinely a gifted man. He has a great personality and is caring and humble too! I work in the medical field and know there are alot of choices out there. I know i made the right choice! I recommend Dr Dahan to everyone that wants an excellent surgeon!

August 9th, 2016
Dr.Dahan Review
Dr.Dahan is hands down the best plastic surgeon in the Reno Nevada area. I am beyond pleased with the results of my tummy tuck and breast reduction after massive weight loss. Dr.Dahan is friendly, professional and humble. His staff is amazing and professional as well. I highly recommend Dr.Dahan for your needs. He spends quality time with his patients and never rushes you through your appointments. He is an amazing surgeon and I am looking forward to working with him in the future. Thank you Dr.Dahan for the gift you gave to me!

June 19th, 2016
Dr Dahan
Outstanding treatment from the making the appointment to Dr Dahan who shows great compassion with myself as a patient answering any and all concerns with surgery. I feel very much at ease recommending Dr Dahan and his practice to anyone. Wonderful Dr and wonderful staff Thankyou

May 12th, 2016
Love my new boobs!
I could not have asked for a better experience! Dr. Dahan and his crew were so sweet and helpful and just a pleasure to be around! I was really nervous and skeptical at first, with this being a first time procedure for me, but Dr. Dahan was very professional and his confidence and attitude just made the whole experience that much easier. He is very personable and very interactive with all his clients and his staff was just amazing! I would recommend Dr. Dahan over and over again!

April 17th, 2016
Mommy makeover plus leg lift
I recently had a breast lift, abdominoplasty, leg lift and extensive lipo to my stomach, legs and muffin top. I had dieted and jogged for 2 years prior but my 56 year old body looked 70. Dr. Dahan was amazing. He is extremely professional and gives you exactly what you want. His surgical skills are excellent and follows up with you until everything is perfect. I am more than thrilled with my body and it looks better than when I was 20. I would not go to anyone else for something so important and permanent. I am now so impressed with him that I am going to have Bellafill injections so that my face matches my new body. He is a perfectionist and very caring. I highly recommend him and it has only been 2 months since my operation.

February 23rd, 2016
I recently had a breast augmentation/ lift with Dr. Dahan and I am SO happy with the results! My situation was unique and the doctor was willing to cater to my every need without cutting any corners. After six months of homework and five consultations with different surgeons, I picked Dr. Dahan, and I’m SO GLAD I did! What Dr. Dahan recommended was far different than what any of the other doctors suggested and I’m so glad I listened because the end result is exactly, if not more, than what I wanted. (I ended up doing a lift and bi- lateral folds in addition to the implants). When I agreed to have such a hefty surgery I was SO concerned about scaring, but I’m only 6 weeks out and my scars are almost gone! Every step of the process was simply flawless; I will use him in the future and would recommend him to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery in Northern Nevada.

December 2nd, 2015
Dahan is FAB!!
I had a wonderful result with Dr. Dahan! I must say I am blown away by what a fantastic job the Doctor and his staff do. Everyone is friendly and helpful and make the process so easy and comfortable. I had a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation with a lift. I had heard that Dr. Dahan was THE nose guy in town but I have to say he is THE breast guy too! I had considered going to LA for these procedures but after my hair dresser told me about all of her clients who rave bout Dr. Dahan I had to at least go see for myself. I am so happy I did . Thank you Dr, Dahan for your amazing work and attention to detail. I look fabulous!

November 22nd, 2015
Exceptional!
What a great experience! My initial consultation was with his assistant Madison who was knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. Dr Dahan is an absolute delight and my results are fantastic! I look and feel so much happier now. Thank you Dr Dahan and staff!

October 18th, 2015
one year ago I got Breast implants , the results are amazing , I could not be happier ! Thank You Dr Dahan