Dr. Phillip Dahan MD Patient Reviews

• 94 reviews

November 13th, 2016
Dr Dahan has performed 4 surgeries on me within the last 11 years. I have been extremely happy with the results every time! Doctor Dahan consistantly performs above and beyond my greatest expectations! He is genuinely a gifted man. He has a great personality and is caring and humble too! I work in the medical field and know there are alot of choices out there. I know i made the right choice! I recommend Dr Dahan to everyone that wants an excellent surgeon!

August 9th, 2016
Dr.Dahan Review
Dr.Dahan is hands down the best plastic surgeon in the Reno Nevada area. I am beyond pleased with the results of my tummy tuck and breast reduction after massive weight loss. Dr.Dahan is friendly, professional and humble. His staff is amazing and professional as well. I highly recommend Dr.Dahan for your needs. He spends quality time with his patients and never rushes you through your appointments. He is an amazing surgeon and I am looking forward to working with him in the future. Thank you Dr.Dahan for the gift you gave to me!

June 19th, 2016
Dr Dahan
Outstanding treatment from the making the appointment to Dr Dahan who shows great compassion with myself as a patient answering any and all concerns with surgery. I feel very much at ease recommending Dr Dahan and his practice to anyone. Wonderful Dr and wonderful staff Thankyou

May 12th, 2016
Love my new boobs!
I could not have asked for a better experience! Dr. Dahan and his crew were so sweet and helpful and just a pleasure to be around! I was really nervous and skeptical at first, with this being a first time procedure for me, but Dr. Dahan was very professional and his confidence and attitude just made the whole experience that much easier. He is very personable and very interactive with all his clients and his staff was just amazing! I would recommend Dr. Dahan over and over again!

April 17th, 2016
Mommy makeover plus leg lift
I recently had a breast lift, abdominoplasty, leg lift and extensive lipo to my stomach, legs and muffin top. I had dieted and jogged for 2 years prior but my 56 year old body looked 70. Dr. Dahan was amazing. He is extremely professional and gives you exactly what you want. His surgical skills are excellent and follows up with you until everything is perfect. I am more than thrilled with my body and it looks better than when I was 20. I would not go to anyone else for something so important and permanent. I am now so impressed with him that I am going to have Bellafill injections so that my face matches my new body. He is a perfectionist and very caring. I highly recommend him and it has only been 2 months since my operation.

February 23rd, 2016
I recently had a breast augmentation/ lift with Dr. Dahan and I am SO happy with the results! My situation was unique and the doctor was willing to cater to my every need without cutting any corners. After six months of homework and five consultations with different surgeons, I picked Dr. Dahan, and I’m SO GLAD I did! What Dr. Dahan recommended was far different than what any of the other doctors suggested and I’m so glad I listened because the end result is exactly, if not more, than what I wanted. (I ended up doing a lift and bi- lateral folds in addition to the implants). When I agreed to have such a hefty surgery I was SO concerned about scaring, but I’m only 6 weeks out and my scars are almost gone! Every step of the process was simply flawless; I will use him in the future and would recommend him to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery in Northern Nevada.

December 2nd, 2015
Dahan is FAB!!
I had a wonderful result with Dr. Dahan! I must say I am blown away by what a fantastic job the Doctor and his staff do. Everyone is friendly and helpful and make the process so easy and comfortable. I had a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation with a lift. I had heard that Dr. Dahan was THE nose guy in town but I have to say he is THE breast guy too! I had considered going to LA for these procedures but after my hair dresser told me about all of her clients who rave bout Dr. Dahan I had to at least go see for myself. I am so happy I did . Thank you Dr, Dahan for your amazing work and attention to detail. I look fabulous!

November 22nd, 2015
Exceptional!
What a great experience! My initial consultation was with his assistant Madison who was knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. Dr Dahan is an absolute delight and my results are fantastic! I look and feel so much happier now. Thank you Dr Dahan and staff!

October 18th, 2015
one year ago I got Breast implants , the results are amazing , I could not be happier ! Thank You Dr Dahan

September 2nd, 2015
Mommy makeover at 56
Mommy makeover at 56 includes liposuction on flanks and upper arms plus a significant breast reduction plus abdominoplasty. Dr. Dahan is brilliant, curious as a surgeon....very confident yet humble to his art and craft. Results are beautiful -- he gets what women want tO look like. Staff really work as team for the patient. Hospital anesthesiologist was great and I had a private room to recover in for 1 night. Hospital staff really like working with Dr. Dahan.

June 17th, 2015
Great Experience
Dr. Dahan is a great plastic surgeon and an all around great guy. If I could give him 10 stars I would. I highly recommended him to anyone who is thinking about plastic surgery. He did a breast revision on me and I couldn't be happier.

April 22nd, 2015
27 y/o with mommy makeover
I just had my 6 week post op check up with Dr Dahan for my mommy makeover and all I can say is WOW. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon who will treat you right Dr. Dahan is your guy. He made my husband and I feel comfortable from the moment we met him and has gone above and beyond any other Dr. I have ever seen. He knew his limitations with my type of hernia I needed repaired and actually found a surgeon for me and set up my appointment to meet with him all during my appointment with Dahan himself. Talk about a man who cares about his patients. My results are amazing and exactly what I wanted and I can not wait to see what I look like in another 6 weeks because each day it seems to get better and better. My scars will be barely visible and my tummy tuck scar is lower than I expected and wont be seen at all when I have my bikini bottoms on. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon who will treat you right and make you look amazing look no further than Dr. Philip Dahan.