A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Dascher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Dascher, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dascher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dascher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dascher graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dascher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hosp -Waterman, Tavares, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Michael Dascher FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip M. Dascher practice?
- Dr. Phillip Dascher has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Dascher practices Surgery near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Surgeons.