A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Dawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawkins
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Dawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Dawkins, CRNA, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawkins graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dawkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Ross Dawkins CRNA, DO, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Dawkins practice?
- Dr. Phillip Dawkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Dawkins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, IN and Petersburg, IN.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Cardiologists.