A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dellinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dellinger, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellinger graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Dellinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Phillip Dellinger MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Dellinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Dellinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dellinger practices Critical Care Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Critical Care Practitioners.