A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Demio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Demio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Demio, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demio graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Demio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Willard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Demio MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Demio practice?
- Dr. Phillip Demio has 1 office location.
- Dr. Phillip Demio practices Emergency Medicine near Seven Hills, OH.