A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Desimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Desimone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desimone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desimone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desimone graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desimone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Anthony Desimone MD is a male Oncologist , has 45 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Desimone practice?
- Dr. Phillip Desimone has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Desimone practices Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Oncologists.