A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Desimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Desimone is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desimone graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desimone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Anthony Desimone MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Desimone practice?
- Dr. Phillip Desimone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Desimone practices Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cynthiana, KY.
See Lexington Oncologists.