A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Desimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Desimone is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desimone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desimone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desimone graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desimone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Anthony Desimone MD is a male Oncologist , has 44 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Desimone practice?
- Dr. Phillip Desimone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Desimone practices Medical Oncology near Cynthiana, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Cynthiana Oncologists.