A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Devlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Devlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Devlin, FACR, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Devlin graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Devlin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Martin Devlin FACR and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip M. Devlin practice?
- Dr. Phillip Devlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Devlin practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.