A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Devoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Devoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Devoe, MD, PA is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devoe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Devoe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Warren Devoe MD and PA is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Phillip W. Devoe practice?
- Dr. Phillip Devoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Devoe practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Allergists and Melbourne Pediatricians.