Learn more about Dr. Phillip Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Duncan, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Duncan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip B Duncan MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Phillip Duncan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Duncan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Chester Internists and Chester Cardiologists.