A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Duncan, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Duncan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip B Duncan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Phillip Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Duncan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chester, VA.
See Chester Internists and Chester Cardiologists.