A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Jones is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip E Jones MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Phillip Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Jones practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Cardiologists.