A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Jones is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip E Jones MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Phillip Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Jones practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Cardiologists.