A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Earle Williams MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Williams practice?
- Dr. Phillip Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Williams practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX.
See Dallas Internists.