A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Edmonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Edmonds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Edmonds, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonds graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edmonds has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Edmonds MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Edmonds practice?
- Dr. Phillip Edmonds has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Edmonds practices Family Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Family Physicians.