A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Eichling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Eichling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Eichling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichling graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eichling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Stanley Eichling MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Eichling practice?
- Dr. Phillip Eichling has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Eichling practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Sleep Medicine Doctors.