A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Eisenberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Eisenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Scott Eisenberg DO is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Phillip Eisenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Eisenberg practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Troy Primary Care Doctors and Troy Internists.