- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Eisenberg
Dr. Phillip Eisenberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI, with other offices in Livonia, MI and Troy, MI (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Eisenberg is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, Botsford Campus, St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center) and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Eisenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Phillip Eisenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr. Kahtonna Allen
Farmington Hills, MI
Dr. Colleen Hartwig
Farmington Hills, MI22
Dr. Kelly Mercier
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Farmington Hills, MI8