A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Eisenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Eisenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Scott Eisenberg DO is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Phillip Eisenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Eisenberg practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Troy General Practitioners and Troy Internists.