A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Engen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Engen, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Engen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Engen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Engen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Lee Engen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Engen practice?
- Dr. Phillip Engen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Engen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Anesthesiologists and Wheat Ridge Pain Management Doctors.