Dr. Phillip Esce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Esce?

December 29th, 2016

Very satisfied with Dr. Esce, but appointment scheduling needs to be overhauled!

I think Dr. Esce is an excellent physician. His nurse practitioner is very good also. I feel his appointment schedulers are very inefficient. I don't believe it's them personally, but the way the system has been set up. You must leave a message to make even a post-op appointment and it took over five working days for me to get an appointment on two occasions. If you need refills on pain meds you must leave a message. You never know if a prescription is ready for pick up because nobody leaves you a message. This necessitates yet another phone call which is not answered, but prompts you, again, to leave another message. Very inappropriate and unacceptable!

June 23rd, 2016

I Have Has two cervical disc operated on He recognizes this when if THE NURSE PPRCTRIONER WHO KNOW ALMOST AS HIM. hER PLREASANT PERONALIY IS REFRESHING iAM A LOMG TANDING PAYIENT I FEEL iT IS TIME FOR ANOGTHER SURGEY. IF HE HAS TO DO SURGERY, I KNOW I A M INGOOD HANDS.

March 23rd, 2016

Dr Ecse is the very best. Did three levels of neck. Been going to him for several years and trust his skill and opinions.

December 3rd, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Had a tremendous turnaround time after surgery. 3 weeks and I was back at work!!

October 12th, 2015

one of the best doctors i ever meet

June 15th, 2015

The best Dr. Esce had done surgery on me, my son and my father, I rate him and Tim Odell the best, bedside manners they treat you like family, now I am taking my husband.

February 25th, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Kinda felt he was impersonal and quick to do surgery at his office. However I have been fighting a herniated disc between l4-l5 for 2 years and I think he knew it was the only way to fix it. 3 hours after surgery I was up and walking straight worth no leg nerve pain, just incision site pain, I was amazed. He will be my back doc from now on.

August 5th, 2013

The Right Surgeon For Me.

I dealt with lower back(lumbar)pain with sciatic nerve involement from the left hip down leg to outside of left foot beginning around 2005. This condition continued to worsen until I was practically homebound. I talked with several surgeons including one at Duke University but after much prayer I believe I was led to Dr. Esce. He performed surgery that was well under an hour & I am now walking in a straightened position. I had bent over for years to walk & leaning on carts in stores before reaching a pain level that kept me home. My family & I have only good things to say about this man & his entire staff. We truly believe he cares about each of his patients. I trust him completely & would refer anyone with back pain to him. I couldn't have asked for better care or a better experience.

May 31st, 2013

Micro Lumbar Dysectomy

Dr. Esce and the staff at Spartanburg Neurosurgical run a very efficient, friendly and professional practice. I feel very comfortable recommending them. My back surgery was in the morning and late that afternoon I was up and walking the halls at Mary Black hospital. I was doing so well they discharged me in the early evening and I even went out and walked a city block that night. 3 days later and I was off pain meds. Some sciatica symptoms came back for a few days until the internal swelling went down, but it was all manageable. I was ready to go back to work three weeks after surgery.

February 1st, 2012

My experience with Dr. Esce

Dr. Esce is a very professional, responsible, and ethical surgeon. When I visited his office for an opinion of a solution to my spinal problems, he knew what needed to be done, after the dx tests and MRI. I would not change anything about his practice,or his skills as a fine practitioner. He has an abudance of empathy for his patients, and a vast knowledge of his profession. I would put my faith in him again in the future, if neccessary.

May 10th, 2010

Total lack of care

A doctor is willing to operate on you, but they don't recommend alternate options that may be available? No recommendations for specific exercise, therapy, or any form of pain management, except for a shot that doesn't work for your problem, and anti-inflamatory pills that didn't work. Take tylenol for pain, and see ya.

August 7th, 2008

A TRUE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH WORLD OF HEALTH CARE

I HAVE HAD A MICRODISKECTOMY, AND A TWO LEVEL FUSION O L4-5 & L5-S1 BY DR, ESCE. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR. I FEEL THAT HE KNOWS HIS CRAFT WELL AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A NEUROLOGICAL SURGEON AS I DID. HIS STAFF ARE AS EXCELLENT AND CARING AS WELL. IF I WERE SO FINANCIALLY ENDOWED, I WOULD HIRE THEM AS MY PERSONAL & FULLTIME MEDICAL CARE TEAM. DR. ESCE IS AWESOME!!!!