A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Factor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Factor, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Factor graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Factor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip H Factor DO and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Factor practice?
- Dr. Phillip Factor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Factor practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Chicago, IL.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Critical Care Practitioners, and Tucson Pulmonologists.