Learn more about Dr. Phillip Factor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Factor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Factor
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Factor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Factor, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Factor graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Factor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip H Factor DO and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Factor practice?
- Dr. Phillip Factor has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Factor practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Critical Care Practitioners, and Tucson Pulmonologists.