A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Fleshner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Fleshner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Fleshner, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anus Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleshner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fleshner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Robert Fleshner MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Fleshner practice?
- Dr. Phillip Fleshner has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Fleshner practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Colorectal Surgeons and West Hollywood Surgeons.