Dr. Phillip Fleshner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Fleshner?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Fleshner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2017

Great Doc, Cool Guy

I inherited Dr Fleshner from his former partner Dr Frolich years ago, so many I can't remember. My father died from colon cancer so I get regular colonoscopies, and originally had hemroid problems which through preventative treatments with the Doc haven't bothered me in years. I'm just writing this review now having not ocured to me before, because I was looking him up to provide more info to a friend to whom i was going to refer to Dr Fleshner.

May 23rd, 2017

GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER

HE IS HUMEROUS BUT CONSIDER THE SUBJECT bm' he makes it so you can talk to him.

December 19th, 2016

Amazing doctor!!

I would highly recommend Dr Fleshner!!! I had such an amazing experience under his care!!! He's very clear & educational. His bedside manner is lively & empowering. But more importantly, he has unbelievable skills, with a good sense of humor to top it off. I've had zero side effects & my body is healed. I truly feel he, not only saved my life, but enhanced it 100%.

September 5th, 2016

What a doc

Best doc i ever met

March 7th, 2016

I would highly recommend him to anyone.

September 28th, 2015

No one I would trust more.

My surgeon for colon cancer. He removed large, long term tumor, with best possible result, -- no need for chemo or radiation. Although he was fully booked he fit me into his schedule the morning of the day he was leaving on a long term vacation.

September 9th, 2014

Great Doctor

Has a virtually painless method of dealing with hemorrhoids. The shots he administers give great results very quickly. I highly recommend Dr Fleshner for any and all rectal procedures such as colonoscopy, hemorrhoids etc. He is the best. The staff is great too.

August 10th, 2014

Genius

Dr. Fleshner gave me my life back. Not only is he a genius at what he does but he is a confident as well. This not only made me feel safe but reassured me I was making the right decisions. I had severe Ulcerative Colitis when first meeting Dr. Fleshner. After meeting with him we decided removing my colon was the best option. I have had 2 of my 3 surgeries so far in order to receive my J Pouch. I couldn't be more happy. My life has already improved immensely. Dr. Fleshner always makes me laugh, makes me feel comfortable, answers all of my questions (and I always have a lot) and makes sure I have what I need. He is always on time which is very rare for a doctor! Not once have I waited for him. Even in the hospital every morning on his rounds he is always there at the same time! His staff are the sweetest. His personal nurse is so friendly and gentle. He came to the hospital after my second surgery to collect a sample and was so patient and kind to me. I feel like their office the one office I don't dread going too! Dr. Fleshner and his staff gets a thumbs up from me! Oh I should add in my scars are perfect! You can't get more perfect than these!!!

July 14th, 2013

Still bothered by this a decade later

Kind of dumb of us to review people that have all of our personal and medical info but I can't get over this guy and his staff. Here are some pointers for you; 1. Since he is not in network, make sure to get a rough estimate about future procedure. Happy to see a good doc out of network and pay for it, but being billed blindly is not smart as a patient. Do not schedule without this. You might be a little dazed when he takes his hand out of your rectum and not think clearly but don't schedule the surgery without getting something in writing. Good luck getting that by the way 2. Right when you are about to go in to surgery he may ask if a colleague can join and help/watch surgery. Sounds innocent but later you will see a $1500 charge for that person assisting. he does not tell you this ahead of time 3. The bill will be padded when you get it. The staff is expecting your call and they very ready and prepared to address angry patients. They will soon knock off 30%. But they hold their ground. They pad the bill, giving you concelation prize like they are doing you a favor, butt still make out like bandits He thinks he is a facial plastic surgeon and acts like the removal of hemorrhoids is a cosmetic procedure. I guess for a good number of patients in LA it is, but come on dude. You are a GI doc. Not our fault you chose this specialty. It's been over a decade but how they handled our situation just sucked. Even plastic surgeon quote you a fee before they stuff your chest with saline bags

August 7th, 2012

Not sure about him anymore

I've been a patient for years. Never complained, took up time and always gave blood for his research. Last time I was there have been feeling weak with bathroom issues around my condition. He was very dismissive. Walked out in a huff and told me to come back in 3 years. His nurse gave me some attidude on the way out. I was shocked. I'd been a patient for years. Not expecting hand holding, but a t least some regard for what I am physically experiencing. He didn't want to hear. I wish i had a doctor that actually has experienced this condition, that could understand and perhaps work on some resolution. Disappointed. For your $400.00 office visit, you get very little time. He could use some education on alternative medicine that might help his patients also.

June 28th, 2012

BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD!!!!

HE IS THE NICEST AND FUNNIEST GUY AND TOOK CARE OF ME EXACTLY THE WAY I WANTED IT! PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE HIM HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT

June 25th, 2012

Don't know how anyone could rate this Doctor except excellent. made immediate diagnosis, handled my problem with great surgical and professional care. When i was concerned after the operation with an aspect which was not covered in our discussions, was very explanatory and was right! Would not hesitate to recommend at the highest level for this specialty, including colonoscopy and related rectal problems.