Otolaryngologists, Plastic Surgery Specialist
1707 Meadow Ln
Suite C
Vidalia, GA 30474
912-537-3384
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  He made my son's life worth living  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2013

Several years ago my son age 3, needed major throat surgery. We were told we may need to go to NYC or LA to find someone to with experience. Dr Flexon was able to do the surgery because he had the previous experience. He did an excellent job My son isa walking talking success story. We thank God for his choices in that operating room all the time.

|  Long Time Patient  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

I sorry to see the reviews. Looking at them I see a daughtor that is angry that her dad is ill, and pointing the finger at someone. She needs to stop blaming Dr. Flexon for her dads illness and except what is going on. Dr. Flexon has always gone out of his way with my illness. He is alway professional and as well as his staff.

|  Less than 1 star, actually  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2011

I had a very poor experience with Dr. Flexon. I agree with the previous 1 star rating and all the comments they made about their father's poor follow-up and poor diagnosis. This doctor should not be even practicing in a Veterinarian's office. He has HORRIFIC bedside manners and he does treat patients with utmost disrespect for their feelings and their families' feeling. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone I know, nor I will ever go back to see him.

|  he's wonderful!  |  show details
by Arolyn on Jul 11th, 2010

I am sorry for the previous review, because my experience of Dr. Flexon's care could not be more opposite. He spent a long time explaining my diagnosis to me, and when I had my thyroid surgery, he spent countless hours talking to my anxious (and large) family. I had to call his service several times with questions, and he was always courteous and caring. I know several people who are also his patients,and they all think he is one of the best doctors in Savannah.

|  show details
Mar 28th, 2010

I am VERY unhappy with Dr.Flexon. My father was just released from Memorial Hospital and chemotheray treatments because the cancer was spreading too quickly.Why was the cancer so large and spreading so quickly? First of all,in November '08 when my father had surgery to remove the tmor,Dr.Flexon told my family that his cancer was a stage 0.Had not spread anywhere.On my father's charts,it was diagnosed a stage 4 at the time. Him and the other doctors that spoke with us never told us that there were spots on his lungs or that his glands under his arms were swollen.We found all of this out from the records MONTHS later. Secondly, in May of '09 Dr.Flexon dismissed my father's problems and would not take them seriously for MONTHS. Until late January of this year actually.He said that the numerous spots coming up on my father's neck were just "superficial."He said all of this over the phone,without taking the time to MAKE SURE that he was giving the right prognosis.My stepmother FORCED him to look at my father's neck the next time they were at Memorial. When he finally did,he said that it was really bad and that there was nothing that could be done for my father. That is not his place to say.He is not an oncologist.He should not be able to tell ANYONE whether or not cancer treatments will work. My whole family is very upset with this doctor. We all think that his medical license should be revoked and he should never be able to practice medicine anywhere. He treated my father like dirt. He has no sympathy for anyone and is downright heartless. If he had taken my stepmother's concerns seriously the way he should have, my father would most likely have a lot longer to live than this 2 months that they gave him. I hate Dr.Flexon with all of my heart and hope he has to suffer through the pain of losing the most important person in his life like I am having to deal with now.