Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best ever Doctor and man!! show details Best ever Doctor and man!!
by Wendell Tarrant on Jul 19th, 2016

The best Doctor I've ever met! His surgery for Throat Cancer was the best ever- He helped save my life and is a Great man and dr.. He always cared about my condition and Me and wife. Really cared! Always took time and explained everything so that I could understand. I miss seeing him since i've gotten well--I felt like he was a good friend to us!

He made my son's life worth living show details He made my son's life worth living
Aug 6th, 2013

Several years ago my son age 3, needed major throat surgery. We were told we may need to go to NYC or LA to find someone to with experience. Dr Flexon was able to do the surgery because he had the previous experience. He did an excellent job My son isa walking talking success story. We thank God for his choices in that operating room all the time.

Long Time Patient show details Long Time Patient
Aug 18th, 2011

I sorry to see the reviews. Looking at them I see a daughtor that is angry that her dad is ill, and pointing the finger at someone. She needs to stop blaming Dr. Flexon for her dads illness and except what is going on. Dr. Flexon has always gone out of his way with my illness. He is alway professional and as well as his staff.

Less than 1 star, actually show details Less than 1 star, actually
Apr 23rd, 2011

I had a very poor experience with Dr. Flexon. I agree with the previous 1 star rating and all the comments they made about their father's poor follow-up and poor diagnosis. This doctor should not be even practicing in a Veterinarian's office. He has HORRIFIC bedside manners and he does treat patients with utmost disrespect for their feelings and their families' feeling. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone I know, nor I will ever go back to see him.

he's wonderful! show details he's wonderful!
by Arolyn on Jul 11th, 2010

I am sorry for the previous review, because my experience of Dr. Flexon's care could not be more opposite. He spent a long time explaining my diagnosis to me, and when I had my thyroid surgery, he spent countless hours talking to my anxious (and large) family. I had to call his service several times with questions, and he was always courteous and caring. I know several people who are also his patients,and they all think he is one of the best doctors in Savannah.