Dr. Phillip Flexon MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Dawsonville, GA

February 16th, 2017
Dr. Flexon personally would give 3 stars
Everything else with this practice was a nightmare to deal with prior to my surgery. You speak to many different people and with that comes much conflicting information. WATCH YOUR BILLING STATEMENTS LIKE A HAWK!

July 19th, 2016
Best ever Doctor and man!!
The best Doctor I've ever met! His surgery for Throat Cancer was the best ever- He helped save my life and is a Great man and dr.. He always cared about my condition and Me and wife. Really cared! Always took time and explained everything so that I could understand. I miss seeing him since i've gotten well--I felt like he was a good friend to us!

August 6th, 2013
He made my son's life worth living
Several years ago my son age 3, needed major throat surgery. We were told we may need to go to NYC or LA to find someone to with experience. Dr Flexon was able to do the surgery because he had the previous experience. He did an excellent job My son isa walking talking success story. We thank God for his choices in that operating room all the time.

August 18th, 2011
Long Time Patient
I sorry to see the reviews. Looking at them I see a daughtor that is angry that her dad is ill, and pointing the finger at someone. She needs to stop blaming Dr. Flexon for her dads illness and except what is going on. Dr. Flexon has always gone out of his way with my illness. He is alway professional and as well as his staff.

April 23rd, 2011
Less than 1 star, actually
I had a very poor experience with Dr. Flexon. I agree with the previous 1 star rating and all the comments they made about their father's poor follow-up and poor diagnosis. This doctor should not be even practicing in a Veterinarian's office. He has HORRIFIC bedside manners and he does treat patients with utmost disrespect for their feelings and their families' feeling. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone I know, nor I will ever go back to see him.

July 11th, 2010
he's wonderful!
I am sorry for the previous review, because my experience of Dr. Flexon's care could not be more opposite. He spent a long time explaining my diagnosis to me, and when I had my thyroid surgery, he spent countless hours talking to my anxious (and large) family. I had to call his service several times with questions, and he was always courteous and caring. I know several people who are also his patients,and they all think he is one of the best doctors in Savannah.