Dr. Phillip Foley Is this you?

October 28th, 2013

Good Doctor

he was my doctor for a long time helped when no one would, knee surgery back problems, he would send me for MRIs, cat scanns, x rays blood work and other doctors he was very helpful, and didnt mind to talk with you a great man in my eyes

October 18th, 2009

dr. foley

he is been my dr. for 41 years and he has done nothing but help me. he diognosed my heart problems, 3 days later i had emergency quadrupul heart by- pas. Also he detected i needed a cat scan on my chest and found out i have emphpzema and saw i got treated for that also schuled 6 mri over a period of 20 yrr. and consiquintedly have had 5 back surgeries and also aa fusion.I have seizeurs and have been put me on a medication that works and keeps all my medications monitored closely. In all my years with them all the people I talk to have the same feelings about this man and certinatly he is much more than a saint and must not be persicuted without just looking at numbers and opinions of people who most certainatly nt his paitionts.

March 14th, 2010