A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Frankel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Frankel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frankel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Frankel practice?
Dr. Phillip Frankel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.