A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Frankel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Frankel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Sander Frankel MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Phillip Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Frankel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.