Learn more about Dr. Phillip Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Frankel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Frankel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Sander Frankel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Phillip Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Frankel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.