Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Frantzis
Dr. Phillip Frantzis, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Frantzis is affiliated with Henry Ford Allegiance Health [Hospital], W A Foote Memorial Hospital, Jackson, Mi and Union County General Hospital. Dr. Frantzis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Frantzis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Phillip Frantzis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MI.
Dr. Christopher Pfeifer
Jackson, MI 1.22 mi11
Dr. Lawrence Narkiewicz Jr
Jackson, MI 1.22 mi13
Dr. Vincent Simonetti
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Jackson, MI 1.28 mi26