Dr. Phillip Frantzis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2013
Great Surgeon who truly cares.
Our whole family was impressed with the amount of time Dr. Frantzis spent with us explaining details and listening to our concerns. We found out through him that she was actually mis-diagnosed for many years. He visited our mother everyday at an offsite facility for about a month after her surgery. Maybe even longer. She wasn't an easy patient and he had awesome bedside manners throughout her whole ordeal. We would highly recommend him. She is doing much better now with the correct diagnosis and the support from Dr. Frantzis and his staff.

July 16th, 2013
Great Doctor!
Dr. Frantzis is a truly great doctor. Very kind, super bedside manner and smart. He really helped me through my breast cancer and made me feel like family. Explained procedures needed in a way that I could easily understand. So many of the hospital nurses gave him recommendations- I'm glad I went with their suggestion to have him as my surgeon. Great, friendly staff too!

August 14th, 2012
very nuce
I felt very safe there i mean he really seems to be very good Dr, and the gals in the office are very nice, ty