Dr. Phillip Frantzis MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2016
Best Surgeon Ever!
I was diagnosed with breast cancer by Dr. Frantzis. Although it was very scary, he took all the time I needed to answer questions that I had- and my husband as well. He fit me in to his surgical schedule on his day off just that I could get immediate treatment. Other than radiation therapy, I was seen, diagnosed and treated all within 10 days. The only reason it wasn't shorter was that I had to wait for a certain scan that wasn't available for a week where I lived. I was treated like family and his skills are excellent as I see from my surgical result. Every nurse I ran into during the surgery day and follow-up radiation treatments at the hospital said that Dr. Frantzis would be the only one they would go to as well. That is high praise indeed! Apparently he has a special interest in breast cancer and they told me that he does more of that type of surgery than anyone else in town. Staff at his office were just as kind and efficient. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs breast or general surgery! On a side note, the office appointments were scheduled such that I never had to wait in the waiting room more than 5 minutes at most before I would be seen.

July 19th, 2013
Great Surgeon who truly cares.
Our whole family was impressed with the amount of time Dr. Frantzis spent with us explaining details and listening to our concerns. We found out through him that she was actually mis-diagnosed for many years. He visited our mother everyday at an offsite facility for about a month after her surgery. Maybe even longer. She wasn't an easy patient and he had awesome bedside manners throughout her whole ordeal. We would highly recommend him. She is doing much better now with the correct diagnosis and the support from Dr. Frantzis and his staff.

July 16th, 2013
Great Doctor!
Dr. Frantzis is a truly great doctor. Very kind, super bedside manner and smart. He really helped me through my breast cancer and made me feel like family. Explained procedures needed in a way that I could easily understand. So many of the hospital nurses gave him recommendations- I'm glad I went with their suggestion to have him as my surgeon. Great, friendly staff too!

August 14th, 2012
very nuce
I felt very safe there i mean he really seems to be very good Dr, and the gals in the office are very nice, ty

November 6th, 2015