Dr. Phillip Freeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Freeman?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Freeman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2015

DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY

Freeman is a classic example of the self-importance in medicine. He does not know - or care - what he's doing, acts like people should all bow down to him for his supposed superior qualifications, attempts to browbeat anyone who does not, will not address patient health issues without the patient professing blind, unquestioned faith in his highly questionable capabilities...on and on. He's also been in trouble for unprofessional conduct - according to the Texas Medical Board's own website, he went so far as to kiss an unwilling girl who had the misfortune to be his patient at one time. Poor thing - hope she got decontaminated after such a repulsive encounter.

March 13th, 2015

Apalling

My appointment with Dr. Freeman was made by referral by my case manager of my health insurance carrier case manager for a specialist consultation. Instead of Dr. Freeman seeing me for an appointment as a contracted healthcare provider of my health insurance company he sent in a resident dental student to ask me 25 questions, attempt to wiggle my teeth for tightness and leave. Even though I provided my health insurance information 5 days in advance of the appointment and then prior to being seen that day this medical practice refused and continues to refuse to bill my insurance carrier even with full knowledge that I have full medical coverage with zero co-pays and Zero deductibles. I went to great lengths in advance of his appointment to have my dentists office fax over a referral to him along with all records, reports and x-rays and upon arriving at Dr. Freeman's appointment i asked if they had the x-rays, were told yes and yet not only did Dr. Freeman not see me, he only tried to sell me x-rays and a facial scan from the hallway at my out of pocket expect knowing full well that I was disabled and on public assistance without financial means but with full medical/dental coverage. Let me clarify, I made an appointment with Dr. Freeman after receiving a referral to him from my health insurance company case manager that she obtained from the company contracted provider database. I saw Dr. Freeman at his private practice Fannin Street office. To this day, they have refused to bill my insurance carrier and it's been more than three months. They have billed me monthly and begun collection calling me and as of yesterday flagged me as bad debt in the University of Texas School of Dentistry billing database in effect blocking the appointment scheduler from setting a much needed appointment for me in retaliation for me not paying them 60.00 out of my public assistance. I didn't choose to be disabled and I certainly didn't choose to live on public assistance either but because I do the government provides me full medical coverage with includes dental and vision. For three months now I have an unresolved infection that could have long before now been resolved without exacerbating my already debilitating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder condition. *I am saving this submission for my records in the event that this factual statement is removed.

June 3rd, 2013

RUN AWAY!

don't walk away from this dr - run! he will take your money and not provide the services you paid for. if he shows up for your scheduled appointment he will be late.

April 23rd, 2013

Wonderful!

I went to Dr. Freeman after botched surgery elsewhere. He wasn't sure he could undo and fix what had been done before. I cried and he cried. He did far more than I expected or hoped for. Great doctor and man!

June 14th, 2010

Very professional and excellent communicator. Was able to address my very complex issue and discuss appropriate treatment.

April 18th, 2008

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

This is a srugeon who really cares about his patients and gives a great deal of attention to their concerns. I was very pleased with his comprehensive consultation and the details he covered. The surgery turned out above my expectations.

October 13th, 2015