Learn more about Dr. Phillip Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Friedman, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Friedman, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Friedman FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Friedman practice?
- Dr. Phillip Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Friedman practices Neurological Surgery near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.