Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Davis
Dr. Phillip Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital, Gulf Coast Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial. Dr. Davis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Phillip Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Daniel Bendetowicz
Fort Myers, FL 0.11 mi31
Dr. David Gutstein
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0.18 mi30
Dr. Michael Poiesz
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Fort Myers, FL 0.19 mi10