Overall Review

4.7

June 14th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!
My son saw Dr. Gear from the time he was 2 until he was 18. He is a truly amazing doctor. He has treated my son for a plethora of things- from failure to thrive to asthma and everything in between. I never have had problems reaching him even during after hours. His staff is wonderful, always ready to help. Although during the last 10 years that our son saw Dr. Gear it was a long ride to see him- Central Scottsdale to Cave Creek and Tatum- I never regretted the long ride because Dr Gear is an excellent doctor with a very helpful staff, not to mention the fact that he is a remarkable human being! As one who is in the medical field myself, I recommend him very highly!

January 3rd, 2014
DR GEAR IS AWESOME
DR GEAR HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR ALL MY LIFE! HE IS SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR MY TWO KIDS HAVE BEEN IN HIS CARE FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS! I WOULD NEVER TAKE MY CHILDREN TO ANOTHER DOCTOR HE IS THE BEST!

April 25th, 2013
Don't Go Here!
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THIS OFFICE! My husband and myself are first time parents and were looking for a pediatrician for our first newborn visit. We came in with a few questions and were met with the worst experience ever. I was crying as we walked out. The nurse suggested that I "chew" my 3 day old daughters nails to trim them. The student Dr. Had no idea why she was doing what she was doing...she dried her hands on my baby's blanket...we NEVER spoke one on one with the dr. He sat in a chair outside our room and yelled to us as we left that her jaudunice test results would be " no news is good news". As a new parent this office and staff scared me and made me feel like a horrible mom and even having spent 25 min there. We have since found an amazing Dr. If you care for your child stay far away from this office unless you enjoy chewing your infants nails off....absolutely horrific!!

November 10th, 2011
Fabulous pediatrician!
Dr. Gear has a wonderful staff and is excellent with my son. I have been taking my son to Dr. Gear since he was about 2 months old (He's now 4). He is one of the most genuine and light hearted people I have ever met.

July 22nd, 2009
love dr. gear!
I've gone to him as a patient for years, and its been great to be able to bring my kids to someone I trust. I'll never be able to take my children elsewhere, Dr. Gear is the greatest.