A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ginsberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Menopause
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Ginsberg practice?
Dr. Philip Ginsberg practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.