A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ginsberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsberg
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Menopause
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip C Ginsberg DO, JD, and MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip C. Ginsberg practice?
- Dr. Phillip Ginsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Ginsberg practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.