Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ginsberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Menopause
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginsberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip C. Ginsberg practice?
Dr. Phillip Ginsberg practices Surgery, Urology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Urologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.