A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Goldmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Goldmeier is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Goldmeier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Capsule Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldmeier graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldmeier has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldmeier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Goldmeier practice?
Dr. Phillip Goldmeier practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Gastroenterologists, and Warren Hepatologists.