A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Gordon, MD, PHD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Van Gordon MD and PHD is a male Neonatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip V. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Phillip Gordon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Gordon practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatricians.