A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Goshert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Goshert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Goshert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goshert graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goshert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Saint John's Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Edward Goshert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Goshert practice?
- Dr. Phillip Goshert has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Goshert practices Family Medicine near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Primary Care Doctors.