Learn more about Dr. Phillip Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Gray, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Gray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Gray practice?
- Dr. Phillip Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Gray practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Calhoun, GA.
See Calhoun Primary Care Doctors and Calhoun General Practitioners.