A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Gray, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Gray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Gray practice?
- Dr. Phillip Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Gray practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Calhoun, GA.
See Calhoun Primary Care Doctors and Calhoun General Practitioners.