by Charles Rick Highfield on Mar 20th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr.Gray for over 20 years. I think he is a great doctor and plan on staying with him for as long as he in practicing.

Feb 27th, 2016

I really do like Dr. Gray as a physician and also a person. He spends the time to spend with each person and finds out what the problem and even better the solution and a cure for each problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Gray to anyone looking for a good doctor.

DR. Phillip Gray show details DR. Phillip Gray
by Rodney Blalock on Jan 22nd, 2016

Dr. Gray is very attentive and courteous. He has provided excellent care to me and my family.

by Autum Jackson on Jan 20th, 2016

My daughter had not been seen by Dr Gray in over two years and he got her right in and took very good care of her.

by Jim on Jan 20th, 2016

I appreciate the minimal wait time. The staff is courteous and friendly. The nurse and doctor are very kind and have provided thorough accurate diagnosis. Check out was prompt and my prescriptons are handled in a very timely manner.

Doctor's Response

Found a doctor I can stay with. show details Found a doctor I can stay with.
Dec 19th, 2015

Dr. Gray is great! I am sure he is busy but always remembers your name and everything we talked about in previous visits! My not seem like much but calling by my first name lets me know you have no idea who I am. I am called by my first name.

by Hazle Benton on Dec 1st, 2015

Staff and Doctor always kind and efficient and interested in my care. If I call the office my call is always returned.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Excellent physician and staff show details Excellent physician and staff
by Angela Grizzle on Nov 24th, 2015

Dr Gray is an absolutely wonderful physician. He takes time to listen, he's caring, empathetic, and honest. He speaks to each individual on a level of complete understanding. All of the staff are fantastic, they're courteous, prompt, helpful. Everyone always has a smile and makes you feel welcome and comfortable.

Very Caring Doctor show details Very Caring Doctor
by Dorothy Broome on Oct 26th, 2015

Dr. Gray is a great Doctor, I have many problems and if he can't help me after trying many times he refers me to another doctor. He has been our doctor for many years, when he moved we went where he was. Hope he will continue to be our doctor.

A dying breed. show details A dying breed.
Oct 25th, 2015

I feel like there needs to be more doctors like Dr. Gray. He takes the time to listen to you and then explain how he is going to treat you. I genuinely feel like he cares about my health and well being. He is everything I'm looking for in a doctor and more.

Sep 30th, 2015

I have used Dr. Gray as my PCP for many years, and followed him to Redmond Family Care. He has always taken time to answer my questions and recommends any screenings that may be necessary for my well-being. Dr. Gray always explains test results and ways to improve any issues I may be having. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a PCP.

by Debbie Thomas on Aug 11th, 2015

Dr.Gray is easy to talk to,has great bedside manner,and as always had accurate diagnosis.I have found that if he can"t help you ,He will send you to someone that can..

Dr. Gray show details Dr. Gray
by Rodney Blalock on Jun 8th, 2015

I am fortunate to have Dr. Gray as my personal care provider. He answers all my questions and is always courteous and kind.

by Anita DeSha Vines on May 26th, 2015

I would and do recommend Dr. Gray to anyone needing a PCP. He is always kind and compassionate spending with me as much time as I need. His staff is great as well, always friendly & helpful. I have never had to wait on an appointment or had to wait past my appointment time. If you need a doctor I promise you will not be disappointed with Dr. Gray.

wonderful doctor & great staff show details wonderful doctor & great staff
May 29th, 2014

I transfered to Dr. Gray and I am so happy that I did. He is a very understanding dr. He takes the time and listens to my concerns. The staff at the office is nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend this office to my family and friends!

by WALBUR JACKSON on May 29th, 2014

VERY HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDING MY PROBLEMS. LOVE THE STAFF.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback.

by Pat on May 27th, 2014

Good doctor with easy appointment access and wonderful staff.

Redmond Calhoun show details Redmond Calhoun
by James on May 22nd, 2014

I was very pleased with the front staff and Dr Gray. Wonderful facility and the nurses are awesome! My foot fungus is now gone and if I would have listened to my very intelligent wife and gone to see Dr Gray about two months ago I would have saved myself a lot of trouble:-) The diagnosis given was right on point!! I would recommend Redmond Family Care of Calhoun to everyone! Although I didnt get an x-ray I could tell the tech was very helpfull.

by Jay on Apr 30th, 2014

Dr.Gray was very pleasant .The Staff was friendly and courteous. I will recommend Redmond Family Care to all my friends and family.

by Phillip on Apr 28th, 2014

The Doctor is great, frount office staff are not.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback.

Our recent visit show details Our recent visit
by Candice Landress on Apr 23rd, 2014

Dr. Gray is always great. He remembers past diagnosis which saves time. He asks questions and really listens. The front office staff is always so helpful. I appreciate the extra effort of helping with Dr.'s excuses ect.

Wonderful Practice show details Wonderful Practice
by Cynthia Brown on Apr 17th, 2014

Dr. Gray and the staff are wonderful !! From the front office to the back, everyone is so helpful and kind. Dr. Gray really takes the time to listen to his patients enabling him to accurately diagnose his patients. Wouldn't go anywhere else !!

by Matt on Apr 16th, 2014

My overall experience was great at this facility! The front office staff was very curtius and professional. Dr. Gray and his nurses are everything that I look for in a primary care management. I would definitley reccomend this office to a friend!! (First impressions are very important) Keep up the great work!!

by TJP on Apr 1st, 2014

Very friendly staff. Short wait time. Dr. Gray is very compassionate and cares for his patients health and well being.

education show details education
by Jennifer Massey on Mar 24th, 2014

Everything was fine. I trust them.

Excellent Provider and Staff show details Excellent Provider and Staff
by Ralph on Mar 14th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gray for awhile now. He is a very understanding and thorough. The staff is very caring and overall meets my needs.