wonderful doctor & great staff show details wonderful doctor & great staff
May 29th, 2014

I transfered to Dr. Gray and I am so happy that I did. He is a very understanding dr. He takes the time and listens to my concerns. The staff at the office is nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend this office to my family and friends!

by WALBUR JACKSON on May 29th, 2014

VERY HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDING MY PROBLEMS. LOVE THE STAFF.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback.

by Pat on May 27th, 2014

Good doctor with easy appointment access and wonderful staff.

Redmond Calhoun show details Redmond Calhoun
by James on May 22nd, 2014

I was very pleased with the front staff and Dr Gray. Wonderful facility and the nurses are awesome! My foot fungus is now gone and if I would have listened to my very intelligent wife and gone to see Dr Gray about two months ago I would have saved myself a lot of trouble:-) The diagnosis given was right on point!! I would recommend Redmond Family Care of Calhoun to everyone! Although I didnt get an x-ray I could tell the tech was very helpfull.

by Jay on Apr 30th, 2014

Dr.Gray was very pleasant .The Staff was friendly and courteous. I will recommend Redmond Family Care to all my friends and family.

by Phillip on Apr 28th, 2014

The Doctor is great, frount office staff are not.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback.

Our recent visit show details Our recent visit
by Candice Landress on Apr 23rd, 2014

Dr. Gray is always great. He remembers past diagnosis which saves time. He asks questions and really listens. The front office staff is always so helpful. I appreciate the extra effort of helping with Dr.'s excuses ect.

Wonderful Practice show details Wonderful Practice
by Cynthia Brown on Apr 17th, 2014

Dr. Gray and the staff are wonderful !! From the front office to the back, everyone is so helpful and kind. Dr. Gray really takes the time to listen to his patients enabling him to accurately diagnose his patients. Wouldn't go anywhere else !!

by Matt on Apr 16th, 2014

My overall experience was great at this facility! The front office staff was very curtius and professional. Dr. Gray and his nurses are everything that I look for in a primary care management. I would definitley reccomend this office to a friend!! (First impressions are very important) Keep up the great work!!

by TJP on Apr 1st, 2014

Very friendly staff. Short wait time. Dr. Gray is very compassionate and cares for his patients health and well being.

education show details education
by Jennifer Massey on Mar 24th, 2014

Everything was fine. I trust them.

Excellent Provider and Staff show details Excellent Provider and Staff
by Ralph on Mar 14th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gray for awhile now. He is a very understanding and thorough. The staff is very caring and overall meets my needs.