Dr. Phillip Gray MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Calhoun, GA

March 20th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr.Gray for over 20 years. I think he is a great doctor and plan on staying with him for as long as he in practicing.

February 27th, 2016
I really do like Dr. Gray as a physician and also a person. He spends the time to spend with each person and finds out what the problem and even better the solution and a cure for each problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Gray to anyone looking for a good doctor.

January 22nd, 2016
DR. Phillip Gray
Dr. Gray is very attentive and courteous. He has provided excellent care to me and my family.

January 20th, 2016
My daughter had not been seen by Dr Gray in over two years and he got her right in and took very good care of her.

January 20th, 2016
I appreciate the minimal wait time. The staff is courteous and friendly. The nurse and doctor are very kind and have provided thorough accurate diagnosis. Check out was prompt and my prescriptons are handled in a very timely manner.

December 19th, 2015
Found a doctor I can stay with.
Dr. Gray is great! I am sure he is busy but always remembers your name and everything we talked about in previous visits! My not seem like much but calling by my first name lets me know you have no idea who I am. I am called by my first name.

December 1st, 2015
Staff and Doctor always kind and efficient and interested in my care. If I call the office my call is always returned.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

November 24th, 2015
Excellent physician and staff
Dr Gray is an absolutely wonderful physician. He takes time to listen, he's caring, empathetic, and honest. He speaks to each individual on a level of complete understanding. All of the staff are fantastic, they're courteous, prompt, helpful. Everyone always has a smile and makes you feel welcome and comfortable.

October 26th, 2015
Very Caring Doctor
Dr. Gray is a great Doctor, I have many problems and if he can't help me after trying many times he refers me to another doctor. He has been our doctor for many years, when he moved we went where he was. Hope he will continue to be our doctor.

October 25th, 2015
A dying breed.
I feel like there needs to be more doctors like Dr. Gray. He takes the time to listen to you and then explain how he is going to treat you. I genuinely feel like he cares about my health and well being. He is everything I'm looking for in a doctor and more.

September 30th, 2015
I have used Dr. Gray as my PCP for many years, and followed him to Redmond Family Care. He has always taken time to answer my questions and recommends any screenings that may be necessary for my well-being. Dr. Gray always explains test results and ways to improve any issues I may be having. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a PCP.

August 11th, 2015
Dr.Gray is easy to talk to,has great bedside manner,and as always had accurate diagnosis.I have found that if he can"t help you ,He will send you to someone that can..