A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Guerra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Guerra, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Guerra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Benjamin Guerra DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Phillip Guerra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Guerra practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.